Mary Anne brings leaders together to mentor others. Brokering, connecting and mentoring business people is her specialty. Mary Anne matches Founders and Specialist Professionals, to business people and organisations who want to grow by obtaining Advisors, Advisory Boards, Boards & Investors.
The Master Advisor program connects business people with Practitioners who have moved past the obstacles and grown significant enterprises. These practitioners are looking to invest in and mentor others who have that x-factor, who want to grow, are coachable and ready to leap themselves and their businesses forward.
If you want an investor, to access Europe, the US or the Asian markets, obtain knowledge on e-commerce, licensing or connect with experienced individuals who have grown global enterprises or Listed their organsiations on the Australian Stock Exchange, contact Mary Anne for a chat.
Mary Anne was born into business, grown national businesses and knows her way around the corridors of power. She builds the capacity of leaders through connection and collaboration. Mary Anne, known for creating and auctioning exceptional ideas, brokers relationships, mentors and connects leaders to step up and stand out in their lives.
The Master Advisor connects entrepreneurs, corporates and small business to proven practitioners who have grown global businesses. Their areas most covered include:
- Future growth strategies, operational set-up, financial position,
- Customer acquisition plans, and global sourcing strategies
- New sourcing partners in low-cost geographies
- Marketing advice & Business Planning refinement
- Advisory Boards & Boards
- Investment funds
- Influencing government policy,
- Intellectual property & collaboration strategies
- innovative thinking and sales ideas
- introductions into various local, national and international markets for products and services
Master Advisor Program covers the following areas of industry:
- Retail products – Food industry, furniture industry, wine industry
- ASX Listed Companies – Medical, ICT
- Licensing – ICT, Technology, medical
- Europe – ICT, technology, security, ecommerce
- Asia – product, security, agribusiness, ecommerce
- US – product, ICT, medical, security, education, ecommerce
- Ecommerce – Eductech
- Private Investment & Venture Capital, all industries
- FINTECH, Australia
- Cyber Security & Defence Industries
- Science communication
- Film and Television
- Government influencing grant writing,
- Property Development, building
- Electricity Market
- Climate Change
- Digital innovation
The Master Advisor Program delivers a series of events and online workshops and connects individual’s businesses owners to leaders to be mentored.
Need an introduction to a Master Advisor for mentoring, obtaining a board member or an investor contact Mary Anne by email.
Mary Anne brings leaders together to mentor others. Brokering, connecting and mentoring business people and boards are her specialty. Mary Anne was born into business and knows her way around the corridors of power. She builds capacity of leaders through connection and collaboration. Mary Anne, known for creating and actioning exceptional ideas, brokers relationships, mentors and connects leaders to step up and stand out in their lives. Mary Anne was the driver of the million-dollar Australian Science Festival and multi-million-dollar National Science Week. She has also engineered the delivery of more than 80 Radio National TV and radio broadcasts for numerous clients. An accomplished author, TedX speaker, and company director, Mary Anne runs a Master Series of training programs for entrepreneurs, corporates, not-for-profits and government leaders. She is a multi-award-winning entrepreneur, has advised international governments on business and has sat on numerous government, private, not-for-profit and association boards. Mary Anne has a Master’s Degree in Management, is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, holds a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, and holds a swag of other qualifications.
Phone or Email Mary Anne on 0412340622 email@example.com